Miroku 3700 sporter?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have seen a cheap 3700 miroku sporter for sale, has anyone come across one before, are they any good, or imports etc? Any information gratefully recieved.
They are O.K. I had I believe a 3900 a while ago. As this is now a fairly old gun get it checked over by a competent gunsmith. Although they are a good gun they can develop a few fairly expensive problems with age.

Make sure that you shoot it before buying, my 3900 had stunning wood but kicked like a mule so needless to say I didn't keep it long.

They are O.K. I had I believe a 3900 a while ago. As this is now a fairly old gun get it checked over by a competent gunsmith. Although they are a good gun they can develop a few fairly expensive problems with age.

Make sure that you shoot it before buying, my 3900 had stunning wood but kicked like a mule so needless to say I didn't keep it long.
On reflection I think it was a 9000. same applies as they are all built on the same action.

Latest posts

Back