Perazzi mx 2000s

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.Hib

Just wondered if any one has a 2000s? How would you rate them and are there problems you should look out for? As I'm considering buying one..

I thnk there is a bloke called digweed or something who has one, you could ask him?

Just wondered if any one has a 2000s? How would you rate them and are there problems you should look out for? As I'm considering buying one..
New one? Can't go wrong. It's a less pricey version of mine. Spot on. It's what I would consider if I bought now.

If its used, then just do the normal checks / get dealer to warrant it.

I have a 2000s.....cracking gun,great balance,smooth shooting....you can't go wrong! As Newbie already said,speak to Ian (Wylye) he has a cracking one for sale at a very nice price!

Have you had any problems with your yours clever sc3?
Not really. The stock cracked near the trigger after 10,000 shells. Totally avoidable if you remove the sharp edge Perazzi leave on the radius. A dab of glue from a gunsmith and its been perfect since. Now have shot 58000 shells. I replaced firing pins at 25000 because they pitted, but were working fine. No other new parts at all.

Latest posts

Back