The New Perazzi MX12/3

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

Just seen a photograph of the new Perazzi MX12/3 on page 5 of the April edition of Clay Shooting.

Wow ! Absolutely blooming lovely, I can't wait to shoot mine on Saturday, mine is a development model code named MK38 Grd 5. 

Always thought George had good taste.

Mainly it's the trigger. Remove able trigger mechanism with v springs on MX 8. Coil springs and non removeable on MX12.
Which should make the latter cheaper but it doesn't appear to make a lot of difference to used prices?!

The 12/3 is the new one with the adjustable rib is that right ?

Oh goody,best get one of those,it's something else to fiddle with when I have a bad day !!!

Vic.

Have a good luck at the photograph on page 5 lower right side.

Then flick through to page 102 to see who appears to be testing a Miroku MK38 Grade 3 Sporter in the May edition.

Have a good luck at the photograph on page 5 lower right side.
Then flick through to page 102 to see who appears to be testing a Miroku MK38 Grade 3 Sporter in the May edition.
I haven't seen the mag Pete,who is testing the mk38 ?

Page 5 shows a Miroku Grd3 but pretends it is a Perazzi.

Page 102 mentions that next month they will be testing a Miroku Grd 3 the caption is above a photograph of George Digweed MBE who I do believe is sponsored by another gun manufacturer whose name escapes me at the moment.

Good article about 21gram cartridges which totally confused me as to what it actually was about.

Another good article about aftermarket chokes I will never need, so will never buy and never be envious of anyone who has got them, that  includes the tester who was obviously overjoyed at yet another new gift that he can sell on Ebay.

Loads of adverts that I could view online if I wanted to but the products.

Shoot fixtures that I have already got in my PULL magazine. 

Manufactured from shiny photographic paper so therefore not absorbant, so all in all a total waste of money I could have bought 25 cartridges with.

Latest posts

Back