Schools Challenge 13/3

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddjob

Just to let those who recently supported, and for those interested, know that my school shooting team managed to take a win in the Prep category at the Schools Challenge today. The event was hugely slick with some good targets and great prizes for the students. We also got third with a second team of students, most of whom had never competed before so it was a great experience for them as well.

Thanks again for your kind support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to you and the kids!

By the way please keep us up to date with the purchase of the new gun for them.

Would be good to know how much the forum came up with to help if that's possible.

Well done new talent into the sport has got to be good

Well done to you and the kids!

By the way please keep us up to date with the purchase of the new gun for them.

Would be good to know how much the forum came up with to help if that's possible.
There was about £100 donated and I almost bought a Lanber yesterday but we ran out of time in the end due to students having to get back for an event at school. It's still work in progress but I will let you know when I have bought something. It's all been paid in to the school fund ready to spend! Thank you all.

Just an update for those who kindly donated to the school shooting fund. The money we have acquired from donations and the sale of competition prizes, plus some personal cash, has been used to purchase an F3 for the club. It should be a great work horse and hopefully the handling will help the students progress that little more. Thanks again for your help in moving us forward. 

Don't forget to vote for us in the CPSA Awards as well! Thank you https://www.cpsa.co.uk/awardsnomination

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back