Wylye Valley 100 Reg. Sporting February 24th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

Todays' results on www.wylye-shooting.co.uk

Isn't that just the coldest day ever?

A big thanks to all our refs and ground staff and to our customers who braved the elements. A lot of new faces today?

Todays' results on www.wylye-shooting.co.uk

Isn't that just the coldest day ever?

A big thanks to all our refs and ground staff and to our customers who braved the elements. A lot of new faces today?
You bloody right there Ian it was freezing in that wind, but you put on a tricky layout that caught me out :hmm:  , well done to yourself all the refs and staff for an enjoyable day even though I didnt do it justice

Didn't get to say thanks before I left Ian , so thankyou , and well done to all the refs and ground staff for sitting out in that freezing tempeture !!!

Whatever temperature it is for the shooters, it feels much worse for scorers, sat still in a plastic chair for hours. Thank God they do it!

Yep, good layout - would like to shoot it in the summer!!

As above, well done all you Wylye people - and refs everywhere!  Couldn't do it without you!

Yep, good layout - would like to shoot it in the summer!!

As above, well done all you Wylye people - and refs everywhere!  Couldn't do it without you!
I second that.....without you boys/girls sat getting cold/sun burnt there would be no shoots well done hats off too you all.

Latest posts

Back