Wylye Valley February 10th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

Many thanks to all the customers who turned out today to shoot in appalling conditions. It rained all day from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Not the busiest day we've ever had but a lot of people said they enjoyed themselves so it was worth it. Thank goodness for the tarmac road and a decent car park! A big thanks to all our staff who cheerfully sit there and do it with good humour and enthusiasm. 

Results on www.wylye-shooting.co.uk

Yes, a good shoot today Ian thanks . Had a good laugh on the way round with Tiptop, TeePee and ken , messed up stand 4 I think it was otherwise I could of broke 80 today ! Was a tad damp towards the end of the course but ended on 76 .oh well roll on next Sunday :)

Very well shot radrac and Tiptop, nice shooting guys !

Over led that battue on stand 7 that done most damage today.

Another enjoyable day with the poachers and snipers although twas a bit damp at times.

Well shot RadRac.

Had a good day with the guys again, even though I completely messed up one stand!  But the way I've been shooting lately, I'm happy to get a 7 at the front of my score!

Good shooting Radrac and Tiptop!

Roll on next week!  :hunter:

Had a good day with the guys again, even though I completely messed up one stand!  But the way I've been shooting lately, I'm happy to get a 7 at the front of my score!

Good shooting Radrac and Tiptop!

Roll on next week!  :hunter:
You're gradually getting used to that new stock Tony?

Robbo...76?...not bad for a man whose last comment to me was that his wheels had come off?!!

Thanks to all for the plaudits! It's easy to enjoy shooting in the rain when things are going well...great job from all scorers at Wylye and Westfield, don't envy them one little bit  :fie:  !

Yep , was just after stand four when I saw you , I had just managed one lucky chip on the last target for a 1out of 8 !! Which buggerd my card ... Oh well these things happen :)

Well shot at both grounds mate , nice to see ;)

You're gradually getting used to that new stock Tony?
In my naivete, I thought I'd be able to shoot like a pro immediately!  But what do I know...  :???:   

We'll carry on, and one day...

As said, kudos to the refs.

Latest posts

Back