Windrush SG 100 Reg Sporting this Saturday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Not much locally on Sunday in Glos so come and have some fun on Saturday! Windrush SG (GL54 3BY)(2 miles from Westfield on A436 towards Bourton on the Water end) 100 Birds Registered, Cash in classes.  Basic catering (ie filled rolls, chocolate, cake, tea/coffee etc).  Toilets and Car Parking on main grass field. Entries 10am to 2.30pmEveryone Welcome!!

/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif Steve fully intended phoning and booking in for Friday but sadly I am without a gun at the moment !!!The Breech Slider Bolt came out in four pieces when I took the gun apart last Friday to clean it after the Churchill Challenge.RegardsDavid

Steve Lovatt said:

Not much locally on Sunday in Glos so come and have some fun on Saturday! Windrush SG (GL54 3BY)(2 miles from Westfield on A436 towards Bourton on the Water end) 100 Birds Registered, Cash in classes.  Basic catering (ie filled rolls, chocolate, cake, tea/coffee etc).  Toilets and Car Parking on main grass field. Entries 10am to 2.30pmEveryone Welcome!!Just out of interest steve how come you never shoot windrush on a sunday,i really like windrush but during the game season most of my satuudays are tied up as are quite a few of my mates, thankfully nothing on this sat so see you there if we're not snowed in!

We rent this amazing bit of ground from a really good friend of mine and sadly he doesn't want any shooting on a Sunday /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif We make the most of the other days though and through next year we will carry on Saturdays once a month Regsitered 100 birders.  It's a cracking bit of ground with so much variation from railway cuttings to valleys and open fields. As for you Mr Blake - tut tut!  Fancy having a broken gun this time of year!??  We'll miss you!  hope it gets mended soon so life can return to 'normal'! Fingers crossed for the weather on Saturday, according to http://www.metcheck.com it's going to be a fantastic day..... Steve /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back