Newbold

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

I did Newbold today. Oooh.. that wasnt easy..I hit a 75 and was feeling a plonker as my old problems with teal and away-overheads are back - and it cost me about 6. (Will be off to practice those again. I already know what I am doing wrongly. I just need to show myself and re-train the mind). Anyway, it transpired that Jez Towell on 88 won the shoot I think. Chris Childerhouse 86 second! Almost everybody else I knew in A and even AA were in the sixties. One AA mate hit 84 at barrow, then 68 at Newbold. Not happy..No stand was unshootable. I would even say that it was a good shoot, but I think that Joe Wade forgot to put in three easy / medium stands today..At least we stayed dryCheers,CSC3

hiwasnt at newbold today but really love the place. never easy . in fact i think its the toughest around these parts. but still love it. was watchin a childerhouse an another guy shooting the pool from the hip a couple of weeks ago . unreal. would be happy to hit them shooting proper. jasper

Agreed it is a superb shoot. I travel a long way to go there. Today will prove to be firm for most.. Possibly their hardest shoot yet?Csc3

I have to agree Clever it was a good shot at Newbold today but a bit of a mission with some very testing targets, but what did impress me today was the fact that they presented me with prize money from winning A class the last time I shot there, which was July 2009, top marks Newbold, not many grounds would keep prize money for that length of time.

Won a pool shoot at Churchill's ten or so years ago, I'll be livid if I can't pick it up on the 23rd.What's up with the smilies Matt?

Latest posts

Back