Will it be a £1200 plus payout again this Sunday??!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Not Weston Wood - Westfield this Sunday. Entries 10am to 2pm.Last Sunday we paid out £1250 in total (Highest Sunday Payout in the Country), yes there's: £150 1st each class, cash down the ranks, Free Sporting Entry to Top Lady, Junior and Vet. Then there's the pool shoot - overall winnings plus separate £50 to top B/C class shooter. Then there's the Power Shoot - £50 just for hitting the hard targets and only missing any easy ones (we're all good at that!).As always there will be great targets, great food, great facilities (including a roaring log fire!) and a friendly welcoming atmosphere. The Power Shoot 'handicap' starts with C Class getting 40 points, B Class 30 points, A class 10 points. Last week saw an A class shooter win but it was close - seriously, get those 5 point birds in the bag and you're on your way. All the target scores (ie 1, 3 or 5) are printed on the stand descriptions so you can see what's what! Max points available on Sunday will be 284.Hope to see you Sunday, weather forecast for the postcode is dry in the morning with light rain coming in in the afternoon so an early start may be best........Steve

I have a great idea for that excel spreadsheet Steve - will see if I can knock something up this weekend....

What's this? A spreadsheet so you can work out the payments in each class quicker on the day?

Think its for power shoot, real tedious working out those points "by hand" and I would love to know my points for that. Now there's an idea, DTL style targets and points system for sporting :) (obviously not boring going away birds on every stand, just the scoring!)

Back