Grange Farm SC Results 13/01/2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

HIGH GUN ED SOLOMONS 99 missed his 99th target !

AA

1 R PALMER 98

2 B HAND 96

3 WA CORK 95

A

1 I SPENCER 91

2 T HEDGECOCK 90

3 = P DOBSON, D ELLIOTT 89

B

1 R BAILEY 90

2 C BUTLER 89 3

S DYSON 85

C

1 DE QUINCE 79

2 D THOMPSON 78

3 R MARKHAM 77

POOL SHOOT

ED SOLOMONS 12ex12

P STOKES 12ex12

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see Ed is selecting some nice easy shoots to go for the top 20 rankings then. :)))))

Well shot that man. 99/100 tin cans off a wall takes some doing..

Nice shooting with you today ed sorry couldnt stay till end enjoyed it tho.

Deadeyesolomons fits the bill well done buddy ;-)

Well shot Ed.

Concentrate next time though,we all know that thinking 100 straight coming up and you will miss one of the last pair :)

Well shot Ed - frustrating to drop that one - but still a stellar score.

Was a very good score, I was thinking 96 maybe a 97. Some very good shooting today Arnie Palmers 98 was also bloody good as was, I Spencer's 91 T Hedgecocks 90 in A class and R Baileys 90 and C Butlers 89 in B class

Cheers all! Technical fault, bum hole remained in twitched , just over adjusted for a weak break on a long crosser!

Celery, as the French say.... Good to meet you today Steve, look forward to catching up in the future.

Must say impressed that a ground can publish scores in this manner, and so soon after the event.
I spoke to the CPSA. Assuming they are entered to a PC at the shoot (as most do) then it is just moments work to drop it into a .pdf and post to here or email out. I think the shooters deserve this small courtesy, as soon as the shoot ends..

I'd be happy to create ID's and help any ground that wants to do the same...

Latest posts

Back