100 ESP Reg at MCSC: Sunday 3rd February 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

100 ESP Reg at Manchester Clay Shooting Club

Twelve stands

Entries 9am - 3pm

Targets to be set by Brian Clegg

I am look forward to this one now, just hope Brian puts some edge on quartering away  birds as they can be a bit  thin on the ground at MCSC  :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am look forward to this one now, just hope Brian puts some edge on quartering away  birds as they can be a bit  thin on the ground at MCSC  :p
I suspect you jest. If you do want quartering aways, go to A1. They run the national quartering away championship at each shoot..

I suspect you jest. If you do want quartering aways, go to A1. They run the national quartering away championship at each shoot..
Yes you are correct my tongue was firmly in my cheek, the last registered shoot held there was less than exciting, at one point I thought I was shooting DTL in the trees. Not a terrible shoot just not my cup of tea.  ;)

I was in two minds whether to shoot the next one depending on what else was on but now I am looking forward to it.

Now, now . . . . . . don't go getting me all excited  :oops:

Only joshing with you anyway mate - in fact we are already booked on for FITASC at Dartford that day, and now I am hoping to "Muller" a few targets.

Hope you have a good 'un though  :)

Latest posts

Back