Gamebore's EVO SPORTING

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Yep, I have used them. Hard hitting and soft recoil. Great value for money.

Jon.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Hiya  -  have been using them, 7.5's 28g Plastic, for about a month now, and the wife shoots them too. They do seem to hit pretty hard and out to longer distances.

As said by Jon, I also find them recoil friendly, and a decent price compared to many others. I would deffo recommend a try.

I've had over a thou and just picked up another 500 fibres yesterday, shot both fibres and plasics. Great cartridges at a great price, light on recoil, good kills at all ranges. They're lighter on recoil than blue diamonds and the gold range and seem to pattern just as well, they just don't have the polished diamond shot and they're light enough to not need the gordon system.

Give them a go, you won't be dissapointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had over a thou and just picked up another 500 fibres yesterday, shot both fibres and plasics. Great cartridges at a great price, light on recoil, good kills at all ranges. They're lighter on recoil than blue diamonds and the gold range and seem to pattern just as well, they just don't have the polished diamond shot and they're light enough to not need the gordon system.

Give them a go, you won't be dissapointed.

Are they the same as the old White Gold XLR?

The only difference between these and XLRs is now a light blue plastic hull,smaller head,and no Gamebore logo stamped on the head and lastly slightly faster velocity.

Having shot these in 7.5 size they are as good as the old XLRs and cheaper still. All part of Gamebores marketing  up against the other brands they told me.

The Evo's have replaced the xlr's but I don't know how much the've altered them internally. They've obviously tweaked them as they're a little quicker now. Bloody good ger for the price!

I have recently used the 28g 7.5 Plastic and they were pretty easy on the shoulder, especially as I normally use White Gold Originals and Black Gold F2s in 28g 7.5 & 8s in Fibre. My wife has also just switched to the Sporting EVO 24g 8s in Fibre; she loves them and intends to stick with them as they pulverise the clays are are very soft on her!

I shot them on sunday at westfield thought they are like eley olympics but I still prefer black gold as faster

I paid £150 for my first 1000 and £170 for my second 1000  -  same outlet too  -  but havn't really shopped around as on both occasions I needed to go somewhere close and convenient.

Would be interested to see what others have paid though ?

After being hit by a £200/1000 Olympic purchase I'm changing Brand and supplier.

Up to Kibworth tomorrow to see the prices

After being hit by a £200/1000 Olympic purchase I'm changing Brand and supplier.

Up to Kibworth tomorrow to see the prices
200/1000 wow thats steep I can do them at 162 bbut your not my area  I dont think.

Olympics are advertised at £172 on Kibworth's web site...
Cracking. I will be using them from now on.

I have always been faithful to my local guy but that took the pee from my point of view.

I must have bought plus of ten thousand shells from them.

Kent Velocity mate £150/1000 cracking bullets, not wrong with them !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I keep hearing things about these shells so may give them a bash myself. :)

Back