Wylye

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoping to, I have to take her indoors to the airport in the afternoon but I really /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifneed my fix

Pretty sure we will be, need to get some registered scores in so we can get classified. Bob & Wendy

If its Heathrow or Gatwick, then Horne Gatton Bottom Registered would be tempting, journey wise.. Not as good a shoot as Wylye, but much nearer.. CSC3

Anyone else shoot wylye valley today,i went along shot an 84 which when i left was joint top in A class,cracking shoot,nothing stupidly out of range,lots of angles and speed to catch you out,stuart rudling shot a 96 chris childerhouse 86,richard king 83,i'm recon i left 5 or 6 there/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif

Never made it out unfortunately, few too many after the pheasants yesterday (31, a duck and a woodcock btw) and with the wind howling really couldn't muster the energy to drive all the way down there /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif went back to bed instead. Looking to do four counties early then chase on up to Weston Wood next week to make up for it though /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

I reckon a double next week is best done hornet then Weston. I will be at Hornet to collect some funds. Might just make Weston too..CSC3

I was there too, with Wendy. Shot a 75 for my third registered, so looks like I will go straight into B class when I get classified. I'll get an interim class from the CPSA during the week, fairly happy with the score as a non sporting shooter. This was Wendy's second ever sporting registered and she shot in the forties, just not used to the longer targets. Maybe a bit of coaching required to get up to speed.Really enjoyed the shoot though, everything was hittable, just missed a few too many/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cry.gif

Four counties is only just down the road from me so saves on the fuel bill /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif  did think about Hornet first but not sure if I can get round quick enough to get to Weston, think last card is 1pm because of the phezzies

Bob_P said:

This was Wendy's second ever sporting registered and she shot in the forties, just not used to the longer targets. Maybe a bit of coaching required to get up to speed. Robbie says:- Bring her up to Wylye Bob and I'll get her on the longer targets so she can kick your ass soon enough. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifOn a serious note……75 on your 3rd registered shoot Bob is a very decent score indeed, well done./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Robbie.Wylye Valley Shooting. (Coach) /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note to Ian (wylye) just been on your results page and i noticed you had me down as ED KING instead of A D KING and k heywood should be P K HEYWOOD (also A class) very good shoot by the way.

Hi Robbie How do we get in touch with you? We both like Wylye and I'm sure Wendy would value some coaching on the longer targets. Bob

optima said:

Just a quick note to Ian (wylye) just been on your results page and i noticed you had me down as ED KING instead of A D KING and k heywood should be P K HEYWOOD (also A class) very good shoot by the way.
Evening. Sorry about that, don't know how it happens if I'm honest but I'll have a look and put it right. Just had a sticker sent to me in the post - "STAFF WILL CONTINUE TO BE BEATEN UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES".Don't know if I dare put it up.

Bob_P said:

Hi Robbie How do we get in touch with you? We both like Wylye and I'm sure Wendy would value some coaching on the longer targets. Bob
 Just give Ian a ring and we'll set something up bob./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Robbie.

Shooting hornet then going on to weston is doable,if you take the road to Bicester and go that way to weston in stead of going to oxford and up the a34.

Evening campers. Another shoot at Wylye this weekend. Just finished putting it together and I think there is something for everyone from short and quick to long and slow plus every other combination I could dream of of Thursday night. Remember that aged 16 and under shoot free and just for December, ladies shoot for half price. I read that somewhere and thought it was a good idea so I'm doing the same. Be nice to have a few ladies about the place.

Subject to weather; myself, Bob and Wendy will be heading down.I'd planned on having a weekend off after doing my ribs last weekend but the call of the clays is there ;) so when Bob called it was a no brainier :)See you Sunday :)Jon.

Latest posts

Back