World English Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

The World English Sporting will be held at Galt Sportsman Club, 100Km West of Toronto, Ontario Canada between July 30 and August 4th, 2013. Due to a problem with the old webmaster of the club, the new website is still not up. Registration will be by Winscore online, once they decide which classification to use for the side events. Typical of North America, you can shoot your heart out each day! The preliminary events include 5-stand, FITASC sporting and a Prelim English Sporting. From July 30 through August 3, there is FITASC and 5-stand. A prelim sporting is on Aug 1-2 with the main event 200 target English Sporting on mostly virgin grounds, Aug 3-4.You need to stay in the area as traffic is horrendous from Toronto. Firearm entry is a breeze upon going through customs. For a minor fee, you get the same rights for longarms as we do and you can buy new ones! There is no longer any longarm registration in Canada.

Here are the best hotels:
Four Poinst Kitchener $115
Best Western Plus Cambridge $104
Holiday Inn Kitchner $139
Comfort Inn Waterloo $138
Radison Kitchner is what I have booked and severfal others. It is $130.99 for 2 queen and a suite is $152.99

Galt Sporstman Club
6542 Gore Rd
Puslinch Ontario

Those wanting more info can contact me by looking up my email in www.sportingphotosshop.com This way I don't get as much spam!

Regards,

Henry

Latest posts

Back