Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, the hedge monkey's have their own thread so I thought the 'harpies' could have one?

Sw2000 today for me (darn wet and windy) and rugby for the UT next week...

was going to bev for abt but looked at weather and thought better of it hope to go next sun for ot

DTL (down the local) for me Saturday. Bowling match Sunday morning, came second, then DTL again after match. :)

Well, the hedge monkey's have their own thread so I thought the 'harpies' could have one?

Sw2000 today for me (darn wet and windy) and rugby for the UT next week...
Weather permitting so you at Rugby on Sunday for the UT.

DT

Fingers crossed will be @ Rugby too. Havnt been before and havnt shot UT in a long time so will be fun!

Too bloody right, plus ill be only using 24g, have the wrong colour lenses in, and if all else fails and it really does go tits up in style I will use the wheelchair excuse!! Lmao

Its monday and Im already thinking about the next shoot! Unfortunately 'err indoors' has refused yet another day pass application for next sunday on the grounds of 'Taking the P*ss' . As a result I will be as grumpy as a turd all week and will await everyone else's posts as to where and what they will be shooting with a large measure of jealousy. Furthermore I hope you all shoot really quite badly indeed and generally have a jolly crap time of it.

crikey fella, you need to restore the power balance and put CINC-NAG-HOME back in her box.

OT at Southern counties this weekend, i need to purge the dire performance yesterday!!! 4 solid rounds being the target....

Pain in the rear, just got to do the odd sunday doing home stuff to keep her happy..... She will be working weekends and nights again soon and I can play again!!

I dont try and hit big scores, just go from round to round trying to avoid a disaster! Im sure it was just a minor blip on sunday, you have been shooting really well, 

Ncsc for more OT this weekend. Hoping to repeat the scsg performance of last weekend.

Sid, did you get a leave pass?

There lies the problem, the shed has 'shat itself' as well now!  :lol:   For some reason it now has no dash lights and no rear lights (winkers and brake lights ok) so Im on a curfew, as soon as the light starts to fade I have to make a mad rush for home!!  :angry:

If its a courtesy car take it back!

Last edited by a moderator:
No not courtesy car, my old work beast, a 16 year old cherokee! The Courtesy car is another story, booked the Rangey in 10 days ago, had to wait that long so I could have an automatic courtesy vehicle. Yesterday evening the garage rang prior to me taking it in this morning to tell me they had double booked the car and dont have an automatic replacement, and the next available slot with one is after christmas!! Just about had a gutsfull. The Rangey might have to have a good old fashioned John Cleese style thrashing with a big stick. Cant be without it over christmas so Im just having to manage and hope they can get it sorted.

Latest posts

Back