Victory Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxum

Has the Victory Challenge shoot held at Hodnet every xmas seased to be ???I have just read an advert for Hodnet's own shoot at the same time of year.Shame if it has as it used to be one of the best shoots over xmas but any shoot at Hodnet will be a fantastic shoot in its own right.

Hodnet Challenge - 30th December - 0900 to 1600 - 100 sporting over 14 stands, postal entries only. From their website (calendar). I have written to them to send me details of their events, but no replies so far - otherwise I would have them included in the site.

Hodnet don't do regular opens. A squad can book any day for a guided 100 for about £45 each, choose your stands. Tuesday afternoon is open day, evening in summer. Speak to Deb for whats going on.

I've already sent my cheque off. In my opinion Hodnet (West Midlands Shooting Grounds) is one of the best sporting venues in the country.

I am slightly perplexed... I have not seen or written a cheque for about 5 years. I'm going to give Hodnet a call, if they have a 21st century way of paying, then I'll enter and see y'all there.

So its the same comp just not got the Victory Cartridge's sponsorship i guess.Good luck to any of you who enter. I might even get there myself yet./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

tobi-wan said:

Unfortunately I'll be working /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif
 Get man flu./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Latest posts

Back