westfield 18/11/12westfield 18/11/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were still leading when i left at about 2ish

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone really good turnout today full results will be emailed out in the week but highlights are as follows

AA1 S RUDLING 94

AA1 C CHILDERHOUSE 94

AA2 C BROOMFIELD 92

A1 P HUGHES 83

A2 P KEATLEY 81

A2 C BUBB 81

B1 W ALLAN 81

B2 R POSTANS 78

B3 R WEBB 74

B3 D TOBIN 74

B3 M HARRIS 74

C1 M FARROW 70

C2 R DAWSON 62

C2 K MASON 62

A well done goes to my 12 yr old son harry who shot 60 in c class

well done to all

steve

thanks martin how did you get on ?? And big thanks steve for letting us know the final outcome, was expecting to get knocked off with the 70 . very good layout and a good challenge :D

thanks fuz, i gotta be honest i didnt see that coming . well done to you at 4c's as well our mate was the other 75 and it was his pb today so he's over the moon :D nxt wk should be my last shoot in c class so nice to go out with a nice win

thanks fuz, i gotta be honest i didnt see that coming . well done to you at 4c's as well our mate was the other 75 and it was his pb today so he's over the moon :D nxt wk should be my last shoot in c class so nice to go out with a nice win
Good lad, not sure if it held up, Mr Dawson was going out as I left so you never know...

Well shot Mark

I had a really bad day today blind man with one arm, more like blind man with no arms.

Still another day another clay shoot.

Robo if the gamebore is like that was today put the sat nav away and the baler back on the tractor

OH yes still up for it.

Had a few bad stands at the start today, the head dropped so tried a few diferent things on the way in.

Beads on/off... one eye shut, both eyes open..... the one thing i came away with was its amazing what happens when you shut both eyes.Learnt something though.

OH yes still up for it.

Had a few bad stands at the start today, the head dropped so tried a few diferent things on the way in.

Beads on/off... one eye shut, both eyes open..... the one thing i came away with was its amazing what happens when you shut both eyes.Learnt something though.
heads up tiptop !! normal service next week my friend we all have blind days !!! where we off next sunday ?? lets have a meet up ? robo up for it ?

Latest posts

Back