8/12/12 Fitasc Westfield

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Right ladies and gents, as per title whos in for another round of £40 fitasc?

From the other thread I have Me & Mrs Fuz, Ian & Parkie as deffo. BobP & Wendy, Shortlegs Gav & Bro ??? Roll up and get your hats in the ring (or should that be hoop)

Was going to go for 10ish again or would people like earlier? (lights getting bad late)

Can you go a little earlier Fuzz, as you say, lights getting shorter in the day and we want to be sure we can still see them rabbits !!!!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can you go a little earlier Fuzz, as you say, lights getting shorter in the day and we want to be sure we can still see them rabbits !!!!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yep earliers good for us :)

yep still up for this at mo, do we know what times are available as you have said Ian/Fuz the light may be going abit later in the day and we need it to see if those bloody rabbits still have amoured plating :.:

Righty, squad of 6 deffo maybe 7 (Me & Mrs, Ian & Parkie, Shortlegs and Admin) Gav to confirm. Lookin like a 2 squad shootclay meetup :D Will ask Ally what the times are :)

hi folks

we can do 9.30 or 10.20 start times have booked in the squad as above . if anyone else wants to shoot let us know asap as most people rebooked on the day

steve

I'm OK with 9.30 - bit of an early set-off for me, but not shooting in the dark is a bonus.

Righty, squad of 6 deffo maybe 7 (Me & Mrs, Ian & Parkie, Shortlegs and Admin) Gav to confirm. Lookin like a 2 squad shootclay meetup :)
Hi Fuz,Mrs fuz,Ian,Parkie,Admin,Gav :)   Ally has asked on the other westfield fitasc thread can we confirm who's still deffo for saturday :)  I have confirmed and looking forward to meeting up again for good company,laughs and fun shooting with you all.

Latest posts

Back