Classifications

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not be going up, despite high hopes.

Started the season with a good run... had a 70/71 average for the first month - but then hit a bad patch, and haven't recovered. No excuse, just wasn't doing the right things. (How I would love to blame cartridges, guns, chokes, weather, etc)

Finishing this window with a 66.2 or 66.3 average - including some shocking scores.

Am having a reset and rethink at the moment - lots of changes just this week to be fair, so I hope to make better progress in the next window.

Another period in the same class for me since 2007.. However I am on my highest ever average so hope still lives..

Me too. No scores up. I assume that everybody is 'gone' due to webby thing, probably to do with new period scores starting?

Remember cut off points do move up and down, just because you would have missed it by .5 last term doesnt mean you will this. Will have to wait for issue 43 cutoff to be released but pretty sure I missed it. 66.6 adjusted so might sneak in to B if cutoff goes low

Remember cut off points do move up and down, just because you would have missed it by .5 last term doesnt mean you will this. Will have to wait for issue 43 cutoff to be released but pretty sure I missed it. 66.6 adjusted so might sneak in to B if cutoff goes low
You are right on the edge there Fuz. I am 1.5 clays off last time cut off, so no way it will move that far..

Just looked, it would have to be a 6 or 7 period historical low for me to go up. Need a mid to high 67 or more likely a 68 point something to sneak up.

Staying in C as I've slipped down to 65.7 :) ... Just about done my first full year at this CPSA registered lark now , need to work harder next term ;)

Would imagine I will be staying in AA for the moment in sporting Sat at 85% at end of October so should leave me in the same class again. Although will be going up a class in pretty much everything else!

Buggered if I can work it out! Only shot 13 registereds and I think I'm on 67.6 or thereabouts. But I had one DNF, and apparently this still counts as a percentage of shots taken? Not sure how many shots I took to card a 34, but think it was around 50. If so, they may be pushing me - reluctantly - into B. If I'd been paying attention over the last few months, I could have bagged to stay in C.....!! ;) :D

All that said, I ain't got a piggin' clue where I'm going to be! Apart from up to A by this time next year! :D

Buggered if I can work it out! Only shot 13 registereds and I think I'm on 67.6 or thereabouts.
67.2 old chap, might make it to B if its a low one ;) Keep ya fingers crossed you dont, we still need you for OLSS until Jan :D

Back