Fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

I bought a car boot full of Fiocchi cartridges on Wednesday.

Webber was passing Blackpool Sporting Clays where I was shooting at and very kindly gave me a free delivery which I thought was excellent service.

excelent service indeed, but did you get yer cap ;)

Not yet, but it's in the post, I need a sou'wester up here today :)

We keep hearing about fblu's and fblack's has anybody tried the TT2 sporting and what are they like.

I am still intrigued to try and pattern FBlu 7.5 and Fblack 8 plas wads.

If anybody can sell me a box (25) from their stock, it would be appreciated. If this kind person is going to Wylye, Weston, EJC or other reg shoots within an hour of Maidenhead over the coming weeks, it would be a place to meet up.

Hope this doesn't sound cheeky. I am happy to provide some Clever (sell or as a swap for the Fiocchi) if anybody fancies trying them.

(I am very happy with Clever, but they are not locally available. I now see that a local Countrywide store will order in Fiocchi in quantity if I went for them, so it would be convenient).

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Will,

I will be going to Wylye on sunday and will bring some down with me.(swap for some of your clever's to try).

I bought a 1000 to try to give them a fair chance and to be honest they do hit hard but i will be sticking to Eley Olympics,especially as i can now get them for £158/1000 in Oxfordshire.

Ok Martin, sounds good. What do you have, fblu or Fblack? Shot size?

Lot's of talk about cartridge brands, but please pattern them through YOUR gun and choke combination.

Just because I like a certain brand doesn't mean it will suit you and your gun.

That being said, I have yet to try a cartridge that I actually thought 'That is rubbish, I won't use those again!'

Lot's of talk about cartridge brands, but please pattern them through YOUR gun and choke combination.

Just because I like a certain brand doesn't mean it will suit you and your gun.

That being said, I have yet to try a cartridge that I actually thought 'That is rubbish, I won't use those again!'
You should see the shot and labelled sections of cardboard in my garage. Having said that my cartridge needs are simple. In no particular order:
A) must not be horribly expensive

B) must not thump and make my head ring

C) must not leave filthy barrels that require electric drill to clean forcing cones. So no Eleys then.

D) when shot at a pattern plate (piece of cardboard in my field) the shape and size of pattern should not be astoundingly small or large/sparse

E) ideally will be available fairly easily / locally

I am very untroubled by supposed speed. I cannot perceive a difference and am very happy with the maths, which says it makes almost no difference. Not intending to start a debate..

Latest posts

Back