Wylye Valley Sunday 13th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

I see this is becoming a trend so I thought I should join in.  100 Registered Sporting. £150 High Gun. Prizes in all classes including Veterans, Ladies and Juniors. Entries from 10am to 2pm. Compak sporting pool shoot. Cartridges and refreshments (lots of cake!). Oh, nearly forgot - aged 16 and under shoot free with a paying adult. Be pleased to see you.

Looks like I'll be there... look forward to an excellent bacon roll...

Is there a big girls blouse class ?  I know a few that could shoot in that class./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I will be there ... again... I feel Im addicted to Wylye Valley /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

I plan to be there too. I have had two good reg shoots in a row, so on my usual form three in a row is unheard of, so this will be my undoing../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif.../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif CSC3

Robo said:

I will be there ... again... I feel Im addicted to Wylye Valley /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif
Yeah, it does have that effect on you up at Wylye. It's a fact that if you can shoot well at Wylye you will shoot well just about anywhere. You can learn a lot at Wylye as the targets you don't connect with are left there for a week for you to come back and practice that target.......with a coach if you like./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifOr is it Val's all day breakfasts ???  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Hmm a tentative yes at the moment. Still a bit early in the week, however, the memory of the victoria sponge is pulling me south and west/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

CleverSC3 said:

I plan to be there too. I have had two good reg shoots in a row, so on my usual form three in a row is unheard of, so this will be my undoing../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif.../wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif CSC3
I,ve had 2 bad one's in a row so perhaps 3rd time lucky

I could be there as well. I quite like the Brie and Bacon Panini with the side salad but Val's cakes are superb though and there is always room for cake!!Andy

Never had the breakfast, but I do enjoy the Panini's /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif 

Better put on a big girls blouse class for all these cosmopolitan pannini boys /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Fuzrat said:

Better put on a big girls blouse class for all these cosmopolitan pannini boys /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif
  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Fuzrat said:

Well having had breakfast in Mayfair, London this morning,  then visiting a rather nice 7 story house in the afternoon, one has to keep up appearances you know/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Didnt realize the credit crunch had hit you so hard old chap, must be murder downsizing like that /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Maxum said:

I take it wylye valley is down sarf then.
This is Wiltshire dear boy, not Essex. Although from where you are they must look the same. 'Ta ra for a bit'

wylye said:

Maxum said:
I take it wylye valley is down sarf then.
This is Wiltshire dear boy, not Essex. Although from where you are they must look the same. 'Ta ra for a bit'
/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifMore like ey up duck than a brummie. 

Latest posts

Back