1000 members

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Earlier today we approved our 1000th member - WezC - a huge milestone for ShootClay Forum and one I'm particularly proud of.

I set out on this journey to do one thing - connect shooters to their sport, and each other - and the forum was a key component of that. Nothing makes me smile more than having a group of people together at shoot, who have met online. Seeing people wearing the logo I knocked up on a post it note at my desk is an amazing thing.

I want to thank JonSkeet and Bob_P for joining my army of one and making it a team of three along the way, and also want to thank all of the members who contribute and keep the site alive with discussion, debate and dialogue.

Now - onwards to 2000 and then 10,000 and ShootClay can really become a voice for fans of shotgun sports across the globe.

Cheers!

Matt

Congrats to SHOOTCLAY, Matt and all the team.

And a big THANK YOU

Ooops - Should have mentioned - when WezC shows their face, we're going to send them a shirt and a mug as a little gift for being member 1000!

Big congratulations to all at shootclay :) When will the first shootclay competition be????

Well done Matt and the team at Shootclay ..... Shootclay is the only place to be ! :)

1000 MEMBERS

I think I saw that one...messy...don't think she quite made it to a thousand....

But you have Mr Rutherford and congratulations are in order...you are like Genghis Khan, uniting the tribes...soon Shootclay will have the largest Empire in the Clay Shooting world :ph34r:

Roll on the next thousand! :wub:

Well done Matt and the guys!

From a personal perspective, I knew almost nothing about shooting, and have discovered an enormous amount because of this site - not to mention some great people to shoot with!

You have a life member, Mr. Rutherford!

Many thanks to the three of you but particularly to Matt the founder.

Shootclay is an excellent forum so more strength to its elbow.

Vic.

Great Forum, Congratulations to Matt and the team at Shootclay and lets look forward to the next 1000

Latest posts

Back