Anyone else....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Anyone else got a daft dog that spends the whole bonfire night weekend in the garden watching the fireworks? The Lab just pricks his ears, grunts, rolls over and goes back to sleep when a firework goes off but the spaniel demands to go out then sits on the picnic bench watching/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  Wish he would sit still and watch for that long when we are out shooting/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif

I've got a tough as nails patterdale who is a destroyer in his everyday life. He cowers under the sofa at the fireworks.  however, my border terrier is a much softer dog in his outlook on life, but sits on the back step watching them all night.

Taught my 3 spaniels to watch the fireworks so now they watch with me and then go to sleep. Its a dogs life you know  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

My 2 spaniels did my head in,all the banging going on outside they thought there was a shoot going on out side and wanted to know why they weren't invited.

Latest posts

Back