Windrush, this fri+sat

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Copied from Allisons E-mail, thought someone may be interested 4th/5th November100 Birds Registered Sporting Shoot at Windrush (GL54 3BY – 2 miles from Westfield, on the same road towards Bourton on the Water). As per last month, the payout will be £200 High Gun, plus £100 1st, £60 2nd and £40 3rd in each class. Entries 10am to 2.30pm on both days. Might try and make Saturday depending on how long I get stuck at work. Fuzrat

Hmmm thats thrown a spanner in the works,was gonna just shoot sunday but i do like windrush and i missed the last one./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif any one else going?

Windrush is a great venue, shot the last one, great friendly atmosphere, great to see its registered event now, Ally & Steve have put a lot of effort into the club house etc, good to see newish sporting ground in the area.....cant wait /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

It was a great two days!  £1000 prize money paid out and some very happy faces! Next on is on Saturday 4th December - it will be Registered again, High Gun will be £100, cash in classes as paid in. Entries 10am to 2.30pm.  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Everyone welcome!!

Shoots still looking good then Steve judging by your entries. You still running all 3 grounds. Hope to shoot them again in the future when funds allow.Daz Park.

Made a mess of the dates on this one - next Windrush is Sat 17th Dec!  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif

Back