fiocchi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Anyone shot f blu and top 1 in 24g who can give comparison ie are blu worth the extra. Shot some tops today and was very impressed.

Shot both. I prefer the top one as they hit v hard, are a bit harsher in recoil than the fblu but really do the job. Hf about 15 miss fires from 3 different guns with the fblu in the last 500 shells.

F-Blu are a serious competition cartridge at a good price. They give great kills.

Top1 are also a good cartridge.

Thanks all so far. Thats just what i want to here the top ones 24g i shot today had very very good kills at ot and very soft in fact they felt just like vips but 60 quid a thou cheaper

a lot of the trap shooters up here are using the fblu's and love em but a lot have had problems with them not fitting into the gun where the plastic case meets the brass has been proud.not sure if its a bad batch

Yes i have heard reports to that effect does it only refer to blus or fiochi in general

Must be a batch because normally they are perfect. I have only ever shot Fiocchi since 2005 and never had any miss-fire or problem. Shot 1000's and 1000's of them.

I'm about half way through my first 1000 Fblu in 24g and I've been very happy with them.

Cant compare them to the Top 1s as Ive not tried them but Ive not experienced any misfires or fitting issueswith the Fblu.

They do seem to break well therough the Muller chokes, must be all that antimonimonimoni.....

If you want to know about any cartridge try them through your own gun.

People who may have had problem may have had them because of their own gun problems, or they made have had a bad batch.

Nothing is really perfect in this world, however as I have always said Fiocchi are a brilliant range of cartridges with something to meet everyone's needs. However they cannot be blamed for worn guns, worn firing pins etc etc etc. we have many people on this site with many ranges of guns and by definition, various conditions of guns.

So take your advice from someone you trust or try them for yourself.

Fare comment nicola.

My main question was if anyone had Tryed both and if so was there a notable difference between ones and blus

• I use blues and blacks and too be fair haven't noticed any descernable difference. Blues are probably a little softer on the shoulder. If I shoot competition however, I switch to Official Trap, as they seem to be the old dogs doo dahs with OT and UT targets, but that's my preference and probably pointless, but mentally a perfect combination of gun and brain. To be perfectly honest, any cartridge that Fiocchi make will be a whole lot better than I will ever be.

I've just tried some 1's in 24gm. Kills were good at sporting, recoil was a bit more that what I normally shoot, which are Express 24's.

I found the ones very soft but as nicola points out Spose it depends on what gun and of course what your comparing too. Defo a very good cartridge for the money

I agree with Gundog. Golden are the best if you can go to that price.

I only compete with Golden or Samfours.

I could but to be honest i shoot a LOT and would like to find a good cartridge around the 170 mark. But i have no prob with ones at 148 if they are deemed to be not much different than f blu. That is my main question.

Latest posts

Back