Kids free seminar day!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k80ben

Right guys after having another junior contact me from down south who’s been offered free lessons but the instructor hasn’t helped him with his gunfire and he’s getting smacked in the face. This type of instruction is unacceptable in any sport let alone one where you can literally be put off forever. 

So I’m going to do a FREE seminar day for colts age limit is 17. THIS WILL BE HELD CENTRALLY IN THE UK AT KIBWORTH SG. If you have your own gun there will be a free gun fit session if there just interested they can come along join in and enjoy the educational classroom session. The classroom session will cover everything from methods to what it takes to reach the top. Parents are welcome to sit in. 

I’ll hang around after if anyone wants to have a shot after. 

I will need a list of confirmed names for the day!! 

To reserve a spot please inbox me and tell me name and age and I’ll confirm the place. I have no idea on the interest but I will cap the numbers due to social distancing and to make it worth travel. 

I will hold this on Saturday Oct 10th  from 9:30am 

Please share let’s give this free opportunity to as many as we can.

What a great gesture Ben, I have seen so many of this type of incident over the years, often causing the victim to never touch a gun again. I wish you well with your venture.

Ben, what a truly great offer, we need the younger generation shooting, seen the predominance of old codgers at clay shoots?

I'm one, old codger that is

Latest posts

Back