Sat 10th Nov - Westfield FITASC £40

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Yep, you read it right.

Saturday only, 100 Birds Reg FITASC at Westfield for £40.

Telephone Entry only.

A great opportunity to get into the discipline if you've never shot it before, it's a friendly day and Steve's always putting a good selection of targets on so you won't be disappointed.

For those of you that like the thrill of competition we will be running the Options system by the side so you can bet on yourself in either class or category or both if you put the money in the pot for both. The £40 is Birds Only. If anyone wants more explanation of the Options get it touch or have a word on the day.

Sound good? Put your name down then :smile:

[email protected] email me or call/text on 07986 781312

Ally

I'm up for this. Finally, affordable fitasc :) bloody good idea! Mrs fuz was making noises about having a go too, so any takers for a nice relaxed squad that don't mind a newbie?

There you go - a first shootclay squad for this one : Fuz, Mrs Fuz, Matt, Bob, Wendy and Shortlegs.

Second squad starts here....

Couple of things, 1) what times do you have Ally?

2) whats the general thinking on time (if we have an option) team Fuz would prefer 10-10.30ish if available :)

would like to do this but off to villa :yell: v man utd ;) .maybe do one of the later dates .

Couple of things, 1) what times do you have Ally?

2) whats the general thinking on time (if we have an option) team Fuz would prefer 10-10.30ish if available :)
10 is ok by me if available gives me time to cross the bridge and not have to early a start :)

10 is ok by me if available gives me time to cross the bridge and not have to early a start :)
Thats kind of what I thought, you, Matt, and team P have a decent distance to get there and I'm a lazy git who likes a lie in :.:

Thats kind of what I thought, you, Matt, and team P have a decent distance to get there and I'm a lazy git who likes a lie in :.:
thanks but if need be can get there earlier beats most of the saturday shoppers using M4 how close are you then Fuz if you can lay in for that much :D better to get there and have chance for a tea/coffee and a chat before we start

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: I'd be leaving a bit before that to get there its about 1hr 50 for me if traffic not to heavy BUT have to pay to get home !!!!! bloody tolls
seems they have that the wrong way round, one would think they would charge the exodus out rather than the trickle in ;) :.: :.: ;)

Back