GLD,Kent ,Surrey,Sussex FITASC 13th-14thOct

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southdown

HI All

We are now taking bookings for the above FITASC anyone interested in shooting can leave details on this forum or can contact the ground on 01903 877555. This shoot is new system .

Squad times are 9.30. 9.45, 10.00, 10.15.10.30.

Shaun P

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun...

Consider me position 1 in a ShootClay squad for Sunday at 10.15 - others should add their names.

Will take a risk and assume that Bob_P should be on there as well...

Yep - you'll love it Rob. We were a 5 yesterday, so if the same crew roll up - we can be a 6.

OK - so we have Matt, poss Bob, Ian, Claire, poss Robo - and hopefully Gav

Matt.

All booked in squad 9 10.15 sunday 14th.

Can Ian and Claire ring the ground with last names Cpsa numbers ,and Robo if you decide to shoot can you do the same

Thanks Shaun P

Gav

Sorry God I am not.

I religiously watch the met office forcast every week so I now what the weather is going to be like and adjust the targets to suit .But the reality is you will always get some targets that are wind avected.

Shaun P

Gav

Sorry God I am not.

I religiously watch the met office forcast every week so I now what the weather is going to be like and adjust the targets to suit .But the reality is you will always get some targets that are wind avected.

Shaun P

no worries just thought id ask :cool:

wind affected or not i can still miss em with the best of em :wink:

Confirmed I'm there too. If Robo confirms, that makes a squad of 7, hope that's ok with everyone?

Latest posts

Back