Subscription page goes live

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is subscription renewed automatically, or is it ending after the selected period?

Don't mind admitting that I've signed up tonight. I've never had any coaching what so ever and have learnt everything from articles in magazines and YouTube and practuse. For £50 for 12 months it has to be worth a go. Watched the first video so far, quality and explanation is great.

Don't mind admitting that I've signed up tonight. I've never had any coaching what so ever and have learnt everything from articles in magazines and YouTube and practuse. For £50 for 12 months it has to be worth a go. Watched the first video so far, quality and explanation is great.
Some of the YouTube videos are awesome, have a browse, something for everyone. 

Tempted... but as a relative newbie, how will I know whether it's something above my level, in terms of self recognition of something off in my game and therefore would I just be watching videos without that potentially required initial correction? You with me?

Like myself, may be tempted for try a few months and see if I get anything from it, then go for the yearly sub'

Tempted... but as a relative newbie, how will I know whether it's something above my level, in terms of self recognition of something off in my game and therefore would I just be watching videos without that potentially required initial correction? You with me?
Because it’s not just wording you have the shotkam and normal cameras. Everything discussed is shown in detail so all levels can learn. And for £1:25 a week if it gets you a target it’s better than wasting boxes of cartridges!

Honestly, the YouTube videos are brilliant in themselves, you can learn so much, from beginners to high classes.  The new videos Ben has done are so professional, everything is explained in great detail.  What you got to loose? Try it for a month, if you don’t like it cancel. 

If you're a relative beginner and physical lessons with a coach is out of reach for you, this is the next best thing at a decent price point. What you are going to find is that its trial and error. You watch a video, pick out the basics and then give it a try on the clays, somethings aren't going to suit you, but a lot will do. Some of it may be food for thought or you may be doing already, some of it you may need to tweak to suit your style. I have made a lot of improvement with videos like these in the last 2 years, it is definitely worth a try.

Been erratic since lockdown break, especially on teals. I did find some good method advice on a BH teal video on you tube and pretty sure  it found me some kills at EJC today. 

Thanks guys the response has been amazing and the equipment have now they will get better ! 

If you're a relative beginner and physical lessons with a coach is out of reach for you, this is the next best thing at a decent price point. What you are going to find is that its trial and error. You watch a video, pick out the basics and then give it a try on the clays, somethings aren't going to suit you, but a lot will do. Some of it may be food for thought or you may be doing already, some of it you may need to tweak to suit your style. I have made a lot of improvement with videos like these in the last 2 years, it is definitely worth a try.
Totally agree, after coming back into shooting after a while off I struggled. It was the silly things that caught me out, foot positioning, gun hold etc. After watching Bens videos just on YouTube I picked up so many little things that when put together made a lot of sense. I have a lesson booked but just through the video watching I’ve already put in 2 PB’s at sport trap at Owls and have been much more consistent at sporting, coming very close to a new PB on several occasions.  

Latest posts

Back