GB Perazzi Dealer ? ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

So a gent here is looking for one of those little plastic blade front sights that Perazzis used to have.  Got a name for a dealer that can help him out?

thanks

Charlie

PS - unobtainable in the US it seems tho i have an extra I'm keeping

Last edited by a moderator:
A while ago I saw them on the website of ant-supplies.

No experience with them, but might be worth checking.

They can be got off flea bay. Just search Perazzi front bead or sight and they come up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go Charlie ,

www.bywellshootingground.co.uk

Or the Perazzi UK importer www.ruag.co.uk

Congratulations on your win yesterday.

As much as I'd like to take credit for that it may be presumptuous to do so.  :thumbsu:   But my heart was there with them.  Chelsea looked to be a tough one what with Pulisic on form but his injury was unfortunate for sure.  It is certainly fine to see a US player do so well even if he is with Chelsea hahaha

I hope this is an indication that Arsenal really is on the road back and Arteta really is the manager to do it.

arsenal-crest.png

Charlie it is important to note that Arsenal FC should really be called " The Arsenal" their historic true name. They did drop the " The" from their name but true supporters know that they are "The Arsenal"

Charlie it is important to note that Arsenal FC should really be called " The Arsenal" their historic true name. They did drop the " The" from their name but true supporters know that they are "The Arsenal"
I know - just sloppy of me.  I blame it on old age.

Latest posts

Back