Online subscription educational page

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k80ben

I’m very excited to announce that as from next week my subscription page will be live. Working with close friends Simon Lockyer & Jonathan M. McGee Mcgee in this new venture make me very proud and something I’ve dreamed about doing for many years. 

Many of you have enjoyed my YouTube educational uploads so we have expanded on that by working with Jonathan’s professional production team and using state of the art equipment these videos have been taken to another level. Using the shotkam and graphics these videos take my knowledge and portray in the clarity they deserve.

I believe every level of shooter can learn from those instructional videos. So the system has been built from scratch by the wizard Simon. We will upload a minimum of 15 minutes a month (with many bonus videos) this can be paid for in 2 ways either a direct debit of only £5 a month (£1.25 a week) or a one off payment of £50 getting 2 months free. Work that out that’s a minimum of 3 hours instruction for £50 that’s a great deal even if I say so myself. 

We will welcome feed back and record videos on request if people want to see something specific. 

This will give shooters from around the globe easy and cheap access to my unique and successful shooting style ! 

Keep your eye out for the link next week, and go to www.benhusthwaite.co.uk to subscribe and get on this state of the art chance to learn to shoot from the comfort of your own home.

I’m curious and might give it a try.
It will be good. You can join from Tuesday next week. 

people thought it was yesterday and 297 people tried to subscribe. So I’m so thankful for the support 

ben 

Latest posts

Back