150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Back by popular demand!

We did this last year and it was enjoyed by many.... this year we are rolling it out over 3 days.

26th, 27th and 28th October. Shoot any ONE day.

£400 HG

£200 Runner Up

£100 1st each class

£100 1st each category

£7 from every entry paid into prize pot to pay cash back from 2nd place down......

£85 entry fee, book now, pay on the day.

Westfield SG

I think there are 2 ShootClay squads in for this on the Sunday - Ed, it would be great if you were on there as well... #goodtimes

Need to check diary, was thinking of a Saturday spot but could be tempted onto a Sunday squad

would be good if we could get a few on for Saturday then leaves Sunday free for fishing/shooting.

any other takers? If not Im sure Ill have someone else with me to fill the gaps in. Oooh errrr

any other takers? If not Im sure Ill have someone else with me to fill the gaps in. Oooh errrr
Just spoken to Nicky T who is juggling a few commitments and hopefully we can share the fuel for a trip down on the Saturday.

Looking forward to it already.

Mr Potter

Is that the 6 then

Nicky T

Mr Potter

Tobi-wan

Ed

GavB

Dab

Looking forward to it , who is going to book us in , I dont mind

Is that the 6 then

Nicky T

Mr Potter

Tobi-wan

Ed

GavB

Dab

Looking forward to it , who is going to book us in , I dont mind
Right, I've spoken to the powers that be and have the green light to shoot this on the Saturday :)

Dab,if you're okay to book us in that sounds good to me. Thank you!

Nick

Back