Miroku stock bolt

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Any body know what size hex key i need for the stock bolt on my miroku? or even better a spare one knocking about you would like to flog me? I believe they are the same as brownings too. Cheers Fuzrat

Fuzrat said:

Any body know what size hex key i need for the stock bolt on my miroku? or even better a spare one knocking about you would like to flog me? I believe they are the same as brownings too. Cheers Fuzrat
My Browning, a 525, has a large slotted screw head as the stock bolt, so prehaps not all the same.. Andy

Hmm that's interesting, I'm just going on my cynergy and my ultra xs but now I think of it my old 325 had screw head. This is def a hex tho, I can feel it if I stick a screwdriver down there.

The Hex Bolt on my Browning is 5mm and a big old screwdriver fits my Mirook just fine /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Azzurri. 

Cheers Azzuri, its def a hex bolt, torch confirmed my screwdriver poking. problem is the hex key for brownings is about a foot long! now I know what size it is I can put together a cut off hex key jammed in a socket on an extension bar/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Sorted /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Azzurri.

Woohoo, having a poke around in the garage I found an allen key that fits, god knows what it came with probably a pushbike or a flatpack wardrobe but who cares I can now get my stock off. Fuzrat

Fuzrat,I'm intrigued.Why?Broken, or preventive maintenance?Firing pin change?

When I get a new gun I like to have the stock off and give the action a blow through with the air line to get any dust and crud out, especially if its been sat for months as this has. Little light oil too as they dry out. Then its just if it gets soaking wet I blow it out little oil then stock back on to dry out completely.Thinking about stripping the varnish over the winter and giving it an oil finish too. Not a bad bit of timber on it for a grd 1Fuzrat

Latest posts

Back