fixed chokes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

are there any new sporting shotguns  produced these days  with fixed chokes ?    not talking about the made to measure high end bracket  , but mid range off the shelf  stuff ?  thanks in advance ! 

Miroku still make fixed choke models in the MK60 range. They are intended for the game shooting fraternity, but the 30" or 32" high pheasant models are suitable for use as a 'sporter'. Not sure if you can order an MK38 as a fixed choke gun, the Trap version is certainly fixed choke. Of course, you could buy a multi choke and never grease or oil the chokes, give it 12 months and it will have become a 'fixed' choke model   !       :whistle:

K80's are fixed choke unless you specifically ask for them to be multi.  I went fixed with mine, opened out to 3/8th 3/8th in both barrels.
Not quite. With the exception of the Parcour, all K80’s are multichoke as standard. This includes sporter, skeet and trap guns in all barrel lengths and rib configurations. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I thought we were just looking at "Mid range, off the shelf stuff".............................my mistake  ?
Apart from the K80, I would say pretty much mid range off the self stuff. What actually constitutes 'new off the shelf, mid range guns' ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back