Bit of a Eureka moment

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

After shooting pooh at Weston the other week with some of the other guys on here, on friday I was sitting thinking about the way I shot and how I missed different birds. I then thought about how Ed (who was high gun) shot the round. It put everything I have read about preparing to shoot into a clear context. Things like tracking the birds before you get in the cage and making your plan on where you want to shoot them. Also when you get in the cage mounting the gun and visualising the kill points of each bird. Silly things that we all think we do but do we really? all top players in sports such as golf, tennis, cricket, kicking in rugby etc have a defined pre shot, serve or kick routine.Ive watched some great shooters on 1 or 2 stands but its not until you see someone good go through their routine then execute the plan for a whole round that it all falls into place. If you get a chance watch really good shooters for a whole round, certainly helped me. Fuzrat

I'm kind of a big deal.... I have many leather bound books, and my office smells of rich mahogany....

Really think you should get a smoking jacket instead of the T-shirts that let your nipples hang out tho /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back