a filmed round At garlands today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ben. nice to see the cameraman manage to get the shooter and the clay in the frame with nearly all of them, and the missed ones he couldn't unless he was sat on your shoulder by the looks

Good to watch Ben, well shot. Interesting for me as I shoot in similar style to you I feel (just not as well 🤣🙁).

One question for you, on stand 2 where the disruptive rain came, I would say you were behind on the two you missed, while you felt at the time that you had gone in front. Definitely looked like more lead on the last one you hit well. Does it look behind to you now you see the video? It’s interesting for me because I often miss while feeling I’ve changed nothing but usually I’ve slowed up so the picture doesn’t work. I did this yesterday at Honesberie, missing last two rising targets on stand 3. It’s so much easier to see what somebody else is doing than to see it in myself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to watch Ben, well shot. Interesting for me as I shoot in similar style to you I feel (just not as well 🤣🙁).

One question for you, on stand 2 where the disruptive rain came, I would say you were behind on the two you missed, while you felt at the time that you had gone in front. Definitely looked like more lead on the last one you hit well. Does it look behind to you now you see the video? It’s interesting for me because I often miss while feeling I’ve changed nothing but usually I’ve slowed up so the picture doesn’t work. I did this yesterday at Honesberie, missing last two rising targets on stand 3. It’s so much easier to see what somebody else is doing than to see it in myself. 
Oh it was definitely in front. One I over lead and one stopped in the wind. 4th one i shot earlier before the wind could adjust it 

Thanks Ben. nice to see the cameraman manage to get the shooter and the clay in the frame with nearly all of them, and the missed ones he couldn't unless he was sat on your shoulder by the looks
Zooming in from a socially distant two meters, surely? 🤔😂

@k80ben 

Thank you for sharing. I’ve not had the opportunity to compete or to watch a full round shot by anyone other than a fellow novice, so was for me a nice insight of what I might expect. For me, a lot of what you spoke about went over my head. I’m just not experienced enough to get all the value from this. I’ve watched your Fieldsports YouTube videos and some of your more recent videos. The practice getting out of mistakes video you did I found particularly interesting. Probably because I make a lot of mistakes! Still, no shame, I’m only about a year and a few thousand shells into the sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just shooting like that and some bugger woke me up 😀

Thanks for that very informative video 🤞

Latest posts

Back