Fitasc Sporting - 2013 World Championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

After a couple of international trips this year, we're already looking forward to the next one. The next World Championships will be held in Spain on the 11th - 14th July two hundred targets over 4 days, The hotels are starting to fill up already so thought I would put up a post for those interested in coming along.

We intend to fly out on the Tuesday before the competition (9th July), hire a car in Madrid, then make the two hour run out to the ground. Returning on a morning flight of the following Monday 15th July. This was our first year of venturing abroad with guns, and we had a fab time at both events. The social side being just as much fun as the actual competition.

Could be our first international ShootClay meet up, so get your skates on if you're interested and book a hotel room.

I believe that the competition entries won't be open until January, but there shouldn't be any trouble getting an entry.

Bob & Wendy

We're coming to play too, will start looking at hotels this weekend, would be good if we could all stay at or by the same one ????

I'm up for this too! As per the second place in the Shootclay Plate ( :p ), would be good to get us all in the same hotel. Have you booked the hotel yet Bob, and if so, can you let us have the details? Cheers. :D

Have you seen the pics of the hotel were booked in to boys, it's like the set of Allo Allo!

So now I vill go and hode down ze back pissage !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the company not the digs. We will have a Shootclay blast mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody has links to hotels in the area???? it seem to be very much a remote area!

Thanks

Henry

Anybody has links to hotels in the area???? it seem to be very much a remote area!

Thanks

Henry
Hi Henry

We have booked in here.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/julia-aranda-de-duero.html?aid=311984&label=postbooking_confemail

I've posted some info on accommodation for next years Euro here - http://englishsportingclays.co.uk/fitasc/european-championship

Don't forget you have a small tax to pay at Madrid. You get the form on collection of guns and you pay at any bank (there is one in T1 where you collect your guns) if it is not paid and stamped before you return for your homeward flight........hmmmm then I hope you have good Spanish ........because you will need it at the Police for getting your guns out again........!!

Also if you fly in to any other terminal remember.....T1 is where your guns are at!

Latest posts

Back