How to get started in FITASC?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeet UK

Evening all.

Had a look at a couple of videos about how the game works, with rotations and so on.

Wouldn't mind having a go at some point...how does one get started and are there any events in or around Kent?

Cheers.

Gaz.

Book into a FITASC shoot, turn up on time, take 150 shells if it's a 100 bird shoot, tell your squad it's your first time and they will keep you right. Simples!!!

None that I know of in Kent mate I've only shot it 3 times at Hepworth hall and Southdown.

Book into a FITASC shoot, turn up on time, take 150 shells if it's a 100 bird shoot, tell your squad it's your first time and they will keep you right. Simples!!!
I like simples. I understand that you have started shooting it recently?

150 shells for the full use of gun, targets?

None that I know of in Kent mate I've only shot it 3 times at Hepworth hall and Southdown.
I would like to try Southdown...sounds great, its in Sussex is it not? Where is Hepiworth Hall?

Do you like it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hepworth hall is in Essex mate and you are quite right about Southdown. I definitely think its one of my favourite disciplines now just need to keep plugging away at it.

Shot 6 of them scince Apri take 150-175 shells, full use of gun on singles, look up the FITASC web page and read all the rules. Very sociable, breaks between courses, all day affair, enjoy.

In my opinion - the best form of shotgun sport... as the guys say, take plenty of shells, tell your squad you are a virgin and book on!

We did one some time ago with the splendid Mr Wylye - if there is enough interest, I would organise it again if we had the same support.

Skeety.......Are you talking about Fitasc Sporting? Because there are five Fitasc disciplines. Or are you talking about Fitasc Helice the hardest of the Fitasc disciplines?

I'm happy to arrange a 'have a go' Fitasc day again if there about 6 - 10 people wishing to try it. Same format as before - meet for bacon sarnies and coffee, quick lecture on the principles and finer points of the discipline then out to shoot and demonstrate 'old system' and 'new system' Fitasc. All for £25.

PS. You should come too Nic, you might learn something.

Done your ground ! And you have had enough money off me .....

I will wait until you get a proper FITASC discipline there like Helice........

I'm happy to arrange a 'have a go' Fitasc day again if there about 6 - 10 people wishing to try it. Same format as before - meet for bacon sarnies and coffee, quick lecture on the principles and finer points of the discipline then out to shoot and demonstrate 'old system' and 'new system' Fitasc. All for £25.

PS. You should come too Nic, you might learn something.
Hi Wylye,

Count me as one of you 6-10 people for whenever you run one of your have a go days, just let me know

Cheers

Skeety.......Are you talking about Fitasc Sporting? Because there are five Fitasc disciplines. Or are you talking about Fitasc Helice the hardest of the Fitasc disciplines?
This is news to me, though it makes sense now that you mention it!

Yes, sporting. What are the other 3?

Latest posts

Back