Gunsite Sporting Clays - results 19th August

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
Hi Gun, S Rudling/T Cole 97

AA

1st C Durrant 95

2nd A Johnson 93

=3rd P Thomas/M Elworthy/C Warren 92

A

1st G Ferguson 94

=2nd K Forward/K Childs/C Bubb 89

3rd P Bundy/R Candy 88

B

1st M Roberts 86

2nd D Cooper 84

3rd M Jones 83

4th P Evans 82

C

1st M Tipper 79

2nd J Howe 78

3rd G Galland 77

4th B Snelgrove 76

Clever I think Matt was trying to make a point of starting this again so no more of the easy medium crap would go on but you just had to start and dangle the worm again!

Dear oh dear.

No. He wasn't. He was posting the results sent to me yesterday, in the results section. Also - These are straight from a mail Sean sent me - I'm checking the validity of A-Class as I expect 2nd and 3rd are wrong with so many tying in second place.

No. He wasn't. He was posting the results sent to me yesterday, in the results section. Also - These are straight from a mail Sean sent me - I'm checking the validity of A-Class as I expect 2nd and 3rd are wrong with so many tying in second place.

Man you really have shown your true colours the last days nothing like flying off the handle comes across very abrupt Matt.

If that's the case why not mention it underneath quite easy really.

Just like your silly comments on Facebook because you threw Ken and Barbie out the dolls house yesterday...pretty pathetic really! IMO!

You're entitled to your opinion of course Glen... but I'm not off the handle about anything.

Thanks tobi and will.

I'll take it away as a positive/confidence booster and build on it..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back