23rd, sunday

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Who's shooting where? Gonna POP down to Ian coleys tomorrow and give the new gun a whirl then hornet sunday.Fuzrat

Weather forecast is looking favourable down south so if I'm not too hungover, I'll go to Fareham for some ABT

I'm out of commission Sunday for a family birthday - so a small group of us (Jon, Andy, Tony ) are heading to BCA for a quick run out tomorrow lunchtime.

Skeet Doubles at Bisley Sunday morning, then on to Dartford for the Browning skeet masters in the afternoon. May join you at the BCA tomorrow so we don't get skeet overload.Bob

Fuzrat said:

Who's shooting where? Gonna POP down to Ian coleys tomorrow and give the new gun a whirl then hornet sunday.Fuzrat
Cracking ground Ian cooleys,not cheap but i always enjoy the targets there,wonder why they don't do Registered sporting shoots.

Was going to try out the Oxfordshire shooting school, but at 40p a clay they can f off. Not sure why no reg sporting they are closed on Sundays but so are churchills and doesn't stop them

Fuzrat said:

Was going to try out the Oxfordshire shooting school, but at 40p a clay they can f off.Not sure why no reg sporting they are closed on Sundays but so are churchills and doesn't stop them
Wow 40p a clay thats the most expensive i,ve heard of,is that reg or practice,i think Ian cooleys is about 30p, where are you from then Fuzrat?

Noise issues Ferret is a nice little place but your better off being involved in registered I think you will focus and try more than a little mess around shoot. I guess you want to improve your shooting a little bit and test your new gun though ready for the phezzies?Shoot the registered and then at least you know you are trying more etc I think it does make a difference.Practise is ok to some extent but the best practise is shooting comps or registered! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Yes! Get on the registered shoots. None are really tough like some think and shooting clu shoots will only give yourself a false sense o security which will slow your learning curve down too. As many different registered shoots as you are able to attend is the key.

Optima, Wantage mate.Glen, practise tomorrow at coleys with a little fine tuning of comb etc. Then reg at hornet sunday.I agree no point in shooting 80 floppers at aylesbury, learn nothing!

Think i'll be going to westfield this sunday in Gloucester ain't been there for a while,have you ever tried  there fuzrat,always good variety of targets.

Optima, no mate. Done Weston quite a few times and doing hornet cos the missus really likes it there. Will have to get down to westfield sometime.

optima said:

Fuzrat said:
Was going to try out the Oxfordshire shooting school, but at 40p a clay they can f off.Not sure why no reg sporting they are closed on Sundays but so are churchills and doesn't stop them
Wow 40p a clay thats the most expensive i,ve heard of,is that reg or practice,i think Ian cooleys is about 30p, where are you from then Fuzrat?
EJ Churchill charge 58p a clay for sporting practice :(

But you do get a fella that carries your cartridges round for you... or something.

shootclay admin said:

But you do get a fella that carries your cartridges round for you... or something.
58p i'd expect a leggy blonde female/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back