ZEISS SHOOTING GLASSES.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robden

I have pair of Zeiss shooting glasses for sale with case. They have the adjustable nose piece for high/low setting. They currently have my prescription lenses in but it’s cheap & easy to get your prescription/colour lenses made. 

£55:00 posted. (Advertising elsewhere).

DSC04227 - Edited.jpg

DSC04228.JPGDSC04230.JPGDSC04229.JPG

I’m interested  

l live Oxfordshire 

what part UK are you 🤪

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheshire.......BTW I like the name.

As an aside, I sent the frame to Barnsley Optical. They fitted prescription lenses, any colour you like (within reason), lenses fitting and return postage £40. In fact I had them back before they billed me.

I've got two sets of these that I don't use with my prescription lenses that are surplus to requirements if anyone else is looking for some.

I've got two sets of these that I don't use with my prescription lenses that are surplus to requirements if anyone else is looking for some.
Hi, I am looking for some  could I ask what perscription  are they, just in case out of pure luck thay are the same as my prescription and how much would you like for them 

Hi, I am looking for some  could I ask what perscription  are they, just in case out of pure luck thay are the same as my prescription and how much would you like for them 
🤣🤣🤣🤣 There is almost no chance that the prescription won’t be perfect for you. Go for it. 👍🏼👍🏼

Latest posts

Back