Gamebore DTL elite

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent soft shooting cartridge. Just go to the "down the line- elite" facebook and see how the gamebore sponsored shooters were getting on with them before the lockdown..
Just checked out the Facebook page, didn't realize they were such a popular cartridge with the trap lads and ladies,I normally use fiocchi fblack 28gr 7.5 they give great kills but I do find them a bit pucky recoil wise if I'm honest, going to get a 1000 of these and give them a go when things are back to normal.

Just checked out the Facebook page, didn't realize they were such a popular cartridge with the trap lads and ladies,I normally use fiocchi fblack 28gr 7.5 they give great kills but I do find them a bit pucky recoil wise if I'm honest, going to get a 1000 of these and give them a go when things are back to normal.
you should have a fair idea after trying a 1000

I have been thinking about getting my old man to try these lately as they’re meant to be very smooth & just noticed on the Gamebore website that even though they’re diamond shot, they’re English shot sizes not continental like the rest of the diamond shot range (DTL is 2.2mm for an #8) 

Very strange! 

Back