Insurance alternative to CPSA?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John12

Hi All, my CPSA membership is shortly expiring and I don't really use it at all other than insurance - don't particularly enjoy the "Pull" magazine and have stopped doing registered shoots some time ago. Country Cover Club seems to offer a good insurance only option, has anyone used them or have alternative recommendations? Thanks - John.

Hi All, my CPSA membership is shortly expiring and I don't really use it at all other than insurance - don't particularly enjoy the "Pull" magazine and have stopped doing registered shoots some time ago. Country Cover Club seems to offer a good insurance only option, has anyone used them or have alternative recommendations? Thanks - John.
Have you thought about joining the Scottish or Welsh equivalent? The membership fee is less yet both offer all the same benefits as the CPSA bar the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a member of the NSRA (National smallbore rifle association) that covers me for shotgun shooting too and kit insurance in with membership

Edit: need to be a member of a smallbore club for this cover, so if you only do clays not much good to you

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back