Kevin Gill

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perazman

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet but it seems official that Kevin Gill sadly passed away on monday night aged 58.

I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a good guy and a real champion for our cause/sport.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends at this allready challenge time.

Rest in peace Kevin. 

PM.

Very sad news, as a newcomer to the sport I only met him a few times at the Caesar Gureini stand at open days and shows, always very helpful and friendly.

Condolences to his family and friends

Only met him once but a very pleasant and knowledgeable chap he was, may he Rest in Peace. 

Sad news.

I had a lesson with him years ago and he was great. Then I bought a Guerini in their early days and again he was really helpful.

Sincere condolances to his family , friends and especially Mike Mansfield Caesar Guerini UK.

A very nice unassuming gentleman and a very fine shot .

A very sad week for clay shooting with three well known figures lost just recently. John Twigg last week. John was a top shooter in his day, a tough competitor to beat and a thoroughly nice chap. Kevin Gill last weekend and yesterday Roger Groves (of Nottingham and District GC and Orston SG fame).

All will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what he died of. It was so quick. I feel so sorry for his family.

Does anyone know what he died of. It was so quick. I feel so sorry for his family.
I appreciate the wish to know information but I’m not sure it’s appropriate to discuss specific details of his passing on the internet so soon after the event. Perhaps the information will be shared by the family once the dust has settled a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Helen McKenna who shot in Cheryl Halls gang has sadly passed away as well this week as well.

Such sad times for so many people, really put things into perspective.
Very sad to lose people. I met Helen when she was starting out and our paths crossed many times over the next 3 or 4 years, although not since last summer. Nice lady and a good shot. She hit an amazing 98ex100 at Owl's just over a years ago.

Very sad to lose people. I met Helen when she was starting out and our paths crossed many times over the next 3 or 4 years, although not since last summer. Nice lady and a good shot. She hit an amazing 98ex100 at Owl's just over a years ago.
I had the pleasure of being on the same squad that day and was more than happy with my 95 but her resolve in wringing out that 98 was a pleasure to behold, outta sight score and I believe I’ve already posted here that my overriding memory of the day was the massive hug I got as she stepped off of the last stand and released all that emotion. 

Met Kevin a few times at CG HQ and down the road in The Warwickshire Lad pub. Really nice unassuming guy. Condolences to his family and his friends, particularly Mike and Alistair. 

I appreciate the wish to know information but I’m not sure it’s appropriate to discuss specific details of his passing on the internet so soon after the event. Perhaps the information will be shared by the family once the dust has settled a little.
I'm sorry for asking. I was wrong to ask please accept my apologies.

Latest posts

Back