Eley blues or Olympics

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got both, but prefer the olimpics,can,t really fault them, and when i once spoke to charles bull at just cart,she advised the olimpics aswell

Well I use gamebore white xlr and found them really dirty after a 100 shoot and a friend was using eley blues and shoot 400 and his gun was really clean

What do you use and how are they on the shoulder plus are they a dirty or clean cartridge

Nicola,

I'm disappointed in you!

You should always buy British whenever possible, after all your posts about supporting shooting in this country and you don't even buy British shells -- Shame on you

See my profile page website Tonky.

You will not go wrong with them. Several on here are 'enlightened' now.

:) :)

Nicola,

I'm disappointed in you!

You should always buy British whenever possible, after all your posts about supporting shooting in this country and you don't even buy British shells -- Shame on you
Yeap......I do that by shooting shells that work enabling me to bring home medals to GB when I shoot well and when i am lucky.

It is amazing how a 'great' shell helps. Try it......it works!!

Don't shoot English shells. However Eley owners Maxam have a great cartridge called Vinci. They are quite special.
. Hi Nicola, I tried Vinci shells for the first time through my K80 on Sunday and had big problems breaking the barrels although they ejected ok. I had to go and buy some more Eley Trap to carry on. Has anybody else had this problem with K80/vinci combo ?

British shells are just as good if not better than anything made oversea's.

All you need to do is put the lead in the right place - Bring home the medals but buying BRITISH will make it a real home win !!

One doesnt buy shells when one is podiuming at international events, one gets ones sponsor to hand deliver them :D Any hoo its far sweeter to bring home a medal after using johnny foreigners free shells and beating their country persons in their own back yard :.:

All you need to do is put the lead in the right place - Bring home the medals but buying BRITISH will make it a real home win !!
They only 'load' over here ...oh passionate one'.......

You are welcome to your opinion and so am i :D

My opinion is that I would never touch a UK manufacturer if there was an Italian one available. I prefer a manufacturer with consistency when i am spending my hard earned cash competing against well tooled up competition.

And you know what jonz.............i do not lose a winks sleep over it.......or your disappointment..... :D :D :D

One doesnt buy shells when one is podiuming at international events, one gets ones sponsor to hand deliver them :D Any hoo its far sweeter to bring home a medal after using johnny foreigners free shells and beating their country persons in their own back yard :.:
. .....i would have 'liked' this Andy but i have run out of likes for today......i have hit the limit....whatever it is.

postscript.....free or not.......my answer is still the same. :) :) :cool:

. hey peeps I only asked a question not to start a fight anyway thanks guys for your help

Dont worry Tonks, Just a bit of jocularity ;) For what its worth I used to shoot olympics and found they were a great shell, just got a bit rich for me the amount I go through hence my switch to Kent Velocity. Quite honestly any cartridge out there is better than me anyway :(

Aren't a lot the so called british shells now made in spain,or somewhere in europe.

Thats why they use the excuse of the £/euro exchange rate as one of their reasons for price hikes.

Back