This weekend - 22nd/23rd October

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
So, Monday sucks - we all agree - so I am looking forward to next weekend and where I can get some shooting done. Sunday is out for me, fathers birthday - so I need to be around for a family lunch. What options do I have for Saturday? In the Berkshire area... anyone up for a Saturday blast?  Berkshire College of Agriculture is on - that was fun a few weeks ago with some ShootClayers - but not registered, fibre only, and 50 birds - although could go round twice.  Any other suggestions people?  Where are you all going for the weekend?

Hmm, not sure at the moment. There's always Bisley which isn't far from you for a Saturday if you fancy skeet or trap. For Sunday I'm deciding on whether to shoot ABT at Fareham or Rugby or the Berks skeet doubles at the NCSC

Do fancy some sporting... keep my practice up, although can be persuaded if others are going.

Rugby or Fareham for me when him indoors has decided. Probably Rugby. Will have a discussion tonight. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I'd come with you on Sat but I'm going out clubbing on Fri night and there's no point in me planning anything for Saturday! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Nicola said:

Rugby or Fareham for me when him indoors has decided. Probably Rugby. Will have a discussion tonight. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
Nic are you sure you put your post in the right place — do you want me to move it over to the joke section  
funny.gif
funny.gif
funny.gif
 Nige

Last edited by a moderator:
If you come upto Sporting Targets in the afternoon Matt I might have an hour free to take you round in between lessons. Can show you what a proper high tower looks like!

No thanks Nige /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifIt will be a diary meeting/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

EdSolomons said:

If you come upto Sporting Targets in the afternoon Matt I might have an hour free to take you round in between lessons. Can show you what a proper high tower looks like!
Those towers would scare him to death ., great fun shooting them though.

On Saturday? Might be able to do that - do they have practice on there?

Yep, and lots of it. Need to confirm times for my second booking but should have time fre later afternoon or over lunch- I'll let you know as soon as I do.Ed

Latest posts

Back