White Gold Cup 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenPresley

Looks like the White Gold Cup is to be re-established next year folks - 'On a separate note, next year we are planning on relaunching our White Gold Original cartridges by bringing back the White Gold Cup competition. If you’re not familiar with this, it was a large competition held annually through the 1990’s and was televised by Sky Sports. It was quite a famous competition, with qualifying rounds held all over the UK plus in many overseas countries, with the best scorers travelling to the UK to represent their countries in the grand final. The 2012 event isn’t going to be quite as large, but we’re still planning on offering a relatively big cash prize fund. This might be something you’d like to compete in, if so you can email [email protected] or follow us on Facebook to receive updates when the plans have been finalised' Glen.

If anyone knows anyone organising this - please put me in touch with them.... they could use a decent web presence, and ShootClay can do that!

And yes - I have written to them, but I'm trying to use my network!

What is network....I thought you were on a windows phone or are we on the IE8 thing again. You are right they do need a good website as the one I just tried opening does not work /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Errr.. neither of those things. Trying to make a contact there to get involved early.Their standard marketing response was poor - the link in the thread above is to an email address.

Durrrrrrr/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Sounds like good news to me /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif"Party Time" at the Telford Moat House again ?  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifI remember one year a mate of mine "borrowed" a customers Fiat Panda to travel down in,thrashed it all the way there only for it to catch fire when he arrived in the Hotel car park ....... Happy Days /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Azzurri.

This comp happened before I started shooting - but I've heard loads of good things about it...  would love to get ShootClay involved where I can.The PR contact has not been great so far - but I'll keep plugging away!

There's footage from the previous Tournaments on our youtube channel.

Latest posts

Back