Beretta 694 or DT-11 DT11 for DTL Trap - light build body type

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dcup

Looking for opinions on whether I should buy a DT 11 or 694.

I'm 5 foot 8, fairly light build with small hands. But a big personality.d

Currently have a silver pigeon for DTL with an adjustable comb. 

Love the SP but am looking for something with more sex appeal ie Dt-11 or 694... Thoughts?

Looking for opinions on whether I should buy a DT 11 or 694.

I'm 5 foot 8, fairly light build with small hands. But a big personality.d

Currently have a silver pigeon for DTL with an adjustable comb. 

Love the SP but am looking for something with more sex appeal ie Dt-11 or 694... Thoughts?
Both are good guns, the 694 seems to be getting good reviews but a dt10 or dt11 are just another kick up I would say. Don't be fooled into thinking a dt11 will be too heavy for you, weighed my dt11L 32" sporter the other night and it weighs dead on 8lb with no weights in it and about 8lb 5 oz with the stock weights in, so it's no great heavy weight.

Both are good guns, the 694 seems to be getting good reviews but a dt10 or dt11 are just another kick up I would say. Don't be fooled into thinking a dt11 will be too heavy for you, weighed my dt11L 32" sporter the other night and it weighs dead on 8lb with no weights in it and about 8lb 5 oz with the stock weights in, so it's no great heavy weight.
Good info - thank you 🍻🍻

Mrs Jasper ( 5 foot 3 . Tiny hands)  uses a 32" Dt11 adjustable comb with good effect on sporting clays.  No probs with weight. The thing shoots so smooth also. She loves it.

Would only change it for an L or eell .😁. Dream on. 

Jasper. 

Find a good used DT10
Not a bad idea. Not sure if "sex appeal" is the right moniker, but there was definitely some attraction when I saw this DT10 EELL. At less than six grand euro (at the time of writing, bids were at less than 3k when i first saw it), it sure is a beauty. Curious to see what it'll sell for as there tends to be a spike in bids before closing. 

https://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=8649425

image.png

looks nice, any problems, how do you rate them as an all round gun please
I have had dozens of Beretta's over 30 plus years, i have had 2 std 10s and a dt10x. The eell is in a different league, it shares nothing with a std 10 other than the name. They handle totally differently and although the quality of a std 10 is exceptional the eell just oozes quality in both workmanship and handling, trigger pull is fabulous. I have shot tens of thousands through it at trap and even used it on driven pheasant and have had no problems with it whatsoever 

IMG_20200131_103430~2.jpg

I have had dozens of Beretta's over 30 plus years, i have had 2 std 10s and a dt10x. The eell is in a different league, it shares nothing with a std 10 other than the name. They handle totally differently and although the quality of a std 10 is exceptional the eell just oozes quality in both workmanship and handling, trigger pull is fabulous. I have shot tens of thousands through it at trap and even used it on driven pheasant and have had no problems with it whatsoever 

View attachment 8159
Thats great, if you dont mind me asking how much was a new one in 2012

I would think a second hand DT 11 could be had for little more than a new 694.

I have a DT10, and love it. Good ones come in around the £3k mark.

The newer DT10s have BERETTA in capitals on the action, the older ones have it in lower case.

Try and get a newer one. 

I would love a DT11eell Black edition....and then I saw the price....£17.5k.

Latest posts

Back