Stock wanted 682, 525 or 725 condition not important

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McTrucky

Hi,

Looking for an old stock to play with.  Ideally left handed, 725 sporter,  but any Browning 725 or 525 or Beretta 682 stock would be fine.  I am planning on carving and cutting, for a bit of lock down fun, so condition is not important.  It is not likely to be pretty when I've done with it 😂.

Have a look on www.egun.de -its a german auction site where the odd bits and bobs pop up and you can get pretty lucky. Not sure about shipping costs to the UK, to the Netherlands it is usually around 10-12 quid.  "Schaft" is the word for stock, if I'm not mistaken. 

Have a look on www.egun.de -its a german auction site where the odd bits and bobs pop up and you can get pretty lucky. Not sure about shipping costs to the UK, to the Netherlands it is usually around 10-12 quid.  "Schaft" is the word for stock, if I'm not mistaken. 
Thanks for that, now registered and thinking about spending money on more stuff I don't need 😂😂😂

Will keep my eyes on it for some old wood coming up.  

Plenty of Beretta stocks on the Bay. Also one for the 525.
Maybe I am kidding myself, I was hoping for something around the £40 £50 mark, the ones there are either new or as new.  But thanks, I am ashamed to say I hadn't spotted them on the bay.  Will keep my eyes open and hope someone advertises a damaged one they have replaced with a new one.

Latest posts

Back