World Sporting Sweetslade

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The World Sporting Championship will be 2 x 100 bird courses, the Promatic Course and the Zoli Course. Each one will have 15 stands of mind numbingly boring targets..... ., as if! Steve has set 15 stands, each course with fantastic targets to thrill and entertain..... you'll be spoilt!

The pool shoot will be a sportrap type layout, 5 cages so 5 shooters at once.

Trade Village, great food, plenty of sunshine (except when you're shooting, he's arranged for the blind to come down for that moment..!).

The Prelim Sporting at Westfield is also 15 stands.

Hopefully it will be all you're hoping for and a little bit more. Fingers crossed.

Ally :wink:

My mouth is watering!!!!! and i'm now off the reserve list and have a place. Only prob is I havn't trained on any targets in the sunshine this year so will have to see!!!!!!!!

Could be a space on my squad for the sporting , as it looks like my mate has got to work . shooting at 1pm sat and 9am sunday

Let me no if anyone is interested , have spoken to claire at cpsa and she has said the name can be changed over

Latest posts

Back